We here at C. Bean Transport Inc would like to thank you for another great season. The C. Bean Transport Inc family greatly appreciates your business. Now that summer is finally here, it’s time to start thinking about the next heating season. Some things to consider is what kind of payment options would work best for you. Here are some of our plans that we offer:
- Pre-buy: This is when you buy all your gallons up front to cover your gallons for the heating season at a locked in price. We do offer that you can pay half upfront and then pay the other half by January 1st.
- Budget plan that fits you: If you are interested in putting money on your account to build credit so that you are ahead when the heating season arrives, we can do that for you. Just call the office and we can help you figure out a plan that would work for you and your budget.
- Vermont Customers: As of last fall, the state of Vermont has requested that we inspect the oil tanks every 3 years for our current customers. We are hoping to begin tank inspections this summer, so someone may be contacting you to schedule a date to do so.
- Ultra low sulfur #2 heating oil: As of July 1st, we will be offering the ultra low sulfur #2 heating oil which will be available for Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
- Icy/snowy driveways: Our driver’s safety is very important to us. We want our drivers to make your delivery if it is safe to do so. We would greatly appreciate it if you could please have your driveways plowed and sanded if it needs it.
- Update contact information: Having updated contact information helps us serve you better. If you have made any changes please call the office. If you prefer to have us e-mail your invoices, we would be happy to do so.
- Generator accounts: We check those tanks 2 times a year. If you have an outage, please call the office so we can schedule a delivery.